1. ''Life is Waiting for You, Give Your Best Shot''.
2. ''if you have more then you need, simply share it with those who need it most''.
3. ''The moment you start valuing yourself, the world will start valuing you''.
4. ''What you think about yourself matters more than what others think about you''.
5. ''Don’t Be too serious about what you think. it’s just a point of view''.
6. ''If you are searching for that person who will change your life, take a look in the Mirror''.
7. ''If you have more than you need, simply share it with those who need it the most''.
8. ''You might have failed, but you’re not a failure until you give up''.
9. ''The ability to detach yourself from your thoughts is your ticket to freedom''.
10. ''What people think about you is not important. What you think about yourself means everything''.
1- ''Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.'' - Will Smith
2- ''If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.'' - Will Smith
3- ''There’s no point being in a relationship if you still have a single person mentality.'' - Will Smith
4- ''Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.'' - Will Smith
5- ''Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.'' - Will Smith
6- ''Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard.'' - Will Smith
7- ''Never lie or cheat. But if you must cheat, cheat death and if you must lie, lie in the arms you love.'' - Will Smith
8- ''I mean, I’m very serious with my kids about them comprehending the intricacies of global finance.'' - Will Smith
9- ''Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.'' - Will Smith
10- ''Never underestimate the pain of a person because, in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding than others.'' - Will Smith
1 - “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
2 - “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
3 - “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
4 - “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
5 - “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
6 - “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
7 - “Every problem is a gift–without problems we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins
8 - “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
9 - “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
10 - “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
1. ''What we’re searching for is not out there, but it’s inside. Therefore, happiness is actually an inside job.'' - Jay Shetty
2. ''We force ourselves out of bed to live the same day again and again and call it a life.'' - Jay Shetty
3. ''Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.'' - Jay hetty
4. ''You don’t know what you need in your life until you figure out who you are.'' - Jay Shetty
5. ''Never judge anyone, because you never know how their life is and what they go through.'' - Jay Shetty
6. ''Our words have more power than we even believe. Our words define our reality. We need to pick them carefully. Make sure you taste your words before you spit them out.'' - Jay Shetty
7. ''Often the people closest to us get the worst of us. And the people we barely know get the best of us.'' - Jay Shetty
8. ''Forgiveness doesn’t excuse the behavior, but it prevents the behavior from negatively affecting us.'' - Jay Shetty
9. ''We may not be the best, but if we keep going longer we will better ourselves.'' - Jay Shetty
10. ''Motivation comes from meaning. Everything comes from meaning.'' - Jay Shetty
1- ''The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.''
2- ''If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.''
3- ''It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.''
4- ''The past does not equal the future.''
5- ''Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.''
6- ''We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.''
7- ''A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided.''
8- ''The path to success is to take massive, determined action.''
9- ''Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.''
10- ''Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.''
1- ''Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.''
2- ''Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.''
3- ''We hire people who want to make the best things in the world.''
4- ''Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.''
5- ''Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.''
6- ''You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.''
7- ''It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.''
8- ''Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.''
9- ''I want to put a ding in the universe.''
10- ''Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.''
1. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” - Henry David Thoreau
2. “You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” - William Faulkner
3. “I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.” - Alice Walker
4. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.” - Roald Dahl, The Witches
5. “The desire to get married is a basic and primal instinct in women. It’s followed by another basic and primal instinct: the desire to be single again.” - Nora Ephron
6. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” - James Baldwin
7. “True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring—once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome…except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners. And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous.” - Stephen King, Wizard and Glass
8. “Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.” - Rainer Maria Rilke
9. “I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty…you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.” - J. D. Salinger
10. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” - Nicholas Sparks
11. “We love the things we love for what they are.” - Robert Frost
12. “Love loves to love love.” - James Joyce
13. “The heart was made to be broken.” - Oscar Wilde
14. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” - e.e. cummings
15. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” - Charles Dickens
16. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” - Madame De Stael
17. “Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it.” - Ray Bradbury
18. “To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.” - Mark Twain
19. “Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs.” - William Shakespeare
20. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” - Orson Welles
1- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” ―Babe Ruth
2- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ―Harriet Beecher Stowe
3- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ―Nelson Mandela
4- “Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.” ―James A. Michener
5- “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ―Vince Lombardi
6- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ―Thomas Edison
7- “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” ―Jesse Jackson
8- “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ―Conrad Hilton
9- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ―Dale Carnegie
10- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” ―Babe Ruth
© 2018 Motivational Tv. All Rights Reserved